This double jogging stroller is for twins babies or for two kids, it works with two infant car seats & 2 toddler seats. This is very strong as the frame is made out of strong aluminum but at the same time it’s quite heavy to handle & move. Parents find difficulties with two kids when coming to choose strollers so now they have option for that. It has many features with some pros & cons, let’s check out the features.
- It has a medium size canopy which protect you from sun but it is not that much usable for harsh weather. It also has pee-ka-boo window through which you can see your babies. You can also remove the canopy if needed.
- The dual suspension wheels are made of plastic; it is making the ride smooth but couldn’t stand up to the competition.
- The fold is quite easy but takes 3-4 steps; it has automatic lock & standing fold. You will have to bend all the way to the ground to complete the fold, or you can use two hands to squeeze the halves together.
- It has medium size storage basket, where you can put your stuffs too along with large size baby diapers. The accessibility of basket is quite easy as it is wide & open from both the sides. This stroller also has a parent console with two cup holders and a covered storage tray.
- It is made for infants to toddlers but it allows maximum of 40 lbs for each seat. The seat is comfortable & cozy; cleaning the seat is also very easy. Both the seat can recline to upright position.
- It has swing away handle bar for baby & parents handle bar is not navigated like others so parents with different height may face problems in handling.
- This has an adjustable 5 point harness on each seat.Putting the harness on isn’t as easy as taking it off, the central release buckle makes it safer to hold the baby tight.
- There is no leg rest but down the leg there is a plastic foot pad but baby isn’t tall enough to reach the pad so this stroller is lacking behind this features.
The bottom line
Talking about affordability its quite good as compare to other stroller, you can invest your money in this. With all pros & cons it quite a good stroller for twins along with various usable features.